Jan 22, 2021
Digital Marketing Officer
Bang Khae, Bangkok
• Website: optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistenttone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s. • Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines. • Social Media: Planning and cordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter and Youtube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base. • Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance. In addition you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current. • Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results. • Print: To coordinate the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing. Organising occasional print adverts. • Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work. • Reporting: Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate • Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing andmeasurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Educated to degree level in marketing or similar
- 2 year’s work experience in digital marketing
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy
- Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical and ICT skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent in English
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Google Analytics and SEO experience
- Experience of managing social media campaigns
- Experience of email, adwords and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management
- Knowledge of effective social media techniques
- Knowledge of web design and development
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน JobThai.com - ส่งใบสมัครทาง Email
บริษัท บูโอโน่ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด (มหาชน)
Thaiyawat Nakhon Chai Si Nakhon Pathom 73120
Tel. : 034-331-984-6 ต่อ 124
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 034-331-880
Website : http://www.buonogroup.com
Laksong Bang Khae Bangkok
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company