Aug 17, 2022
Senior Backend Developer (Magento)
-Implement simplified and emergent design and architectural principles & patterns to develop a well-engineered, high quality solution. -Implement and refactor code in accordance with agreed coding and quality standards, be fully aware of technical debt. -Practice continuous integration, check-in frequently, resolve build and test failures immediately and adhere to design and coding standards. - Practice test-driven development by writing automated (unit & integration) tests prior to building code to maintain high test coverage - Collaborate with PO/PM and Quality Assurance (QA) to help in the definition of user stories, acceptance criteria and test cases. - Produce appropriate documentation such as design discussion papers, coding comments, key decision register and user documentation. - Participate in design and technical workshop discussions, story definition, planning and estimation sessions. - Contribute to the agile development process (Scrum framework) and utilize XP engineering practices where necessary. -Provides guidance and assistance to team in any aspect of program design, creation, unit testing and documentation. -Considers wider impact of code changes when design and implementation (security, performance, operational requirements etc.). - Demonstrate continuous improvement by inspecting and adapting new ideas for improving solutions, tools and processes. Implement technical solution to correct a defective function of the issue. All works must be carried out with the highest quality to ensure the integrity of the product and meet client's expectations. ปฎิบัติงาน จันทร์ - ศุกร์
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language such as PHP (Magento framework knowledge is a plus). Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of source control management tools such as GIT. Understand and Experience container service such as Docker.
- Understand and Experience cloud service such as AWS, Azure is a plus. Ability to work with QA engineers on creating automated tests.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written English as aCommerce works in multiple countries in Southeast Asia. Strong Oral English skills preferred Self-motivated team player.
- Results oriented, with project completion a key facet. Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines, whilst maintaining quality.
- Ability to make constructive observations of how the team is working, and willingness to contribute suggestions to the team in order to improve the overall process and efficiency.Experience at least 3 years in magento framework.
บริษัท ท็อปแวลู คอร์ปอเรท จำกัด
30/119 หมู่1 นิคมอุตสาหกรรมการพิมพ์และบรรจุภัณฑ์ สินสาคร
Khok Kham Mueang Samut Sakhon Samut Sakhon 74000
AIA SATHON TOWER Fl.17
Yan Nawa Sathon Bangkok