Dec 3, 2020
Senior Sourcing Engineer
Mueang Samut Prakan, Samut Prakan
Responsibility: 1. Strictly follow the GPV Group Code of Conduct. 2. Ensure that you have been trained and strictly follow our safety rules at workplace. 3. Ensure compliance with the company's management system, policies and rules. 4. Sourcing, negotiating, qualifying new suppliers as well as maintaining desired relationships with suppliers both domestically and internationally. 5. Responsible for new supplier introduction and supplier development of new products. 6. Establishes and maintains proper relations with suppliers or their representatives. 7. Established localization plan for Electronics, Mechanical, Plastic parts and PCB. 8. Perform miscellaneous duties as required by Sourcing Manager. 9. To be sure that new raw material for prototype projects are fulfill to support production on schedule as planned.
- BSEE, BSME, BA, Strategic purchasing or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years working experience in sourcing especially for Electronic, Mechanical, PCBand Plastic in electronics industry, preferably contract manufacturing. Six Sigma trained (Green Belt).
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Possess strong ability to locate, quality, and develop sources of supply. Must be able to work withsuppliers to continually improve quality, cost, delivery while reducing lead-time.
- Highly detail oriented and organized, having a sense of urgency and good follow-through.
- Good working knowledge of materials and sources of supply which ensure prices are consistentGood working knowledge of materials and sources of supply which ensure prices are consistentGood working knowledge of materials and sources of supply which ensure prices are consistentwith quality requirements.
- MRP system skills and knowledge required.
- Excellent administrative and communication skills.
- Good command in English
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING. DO NOT USE THE "Quick Apply" FEATURE. All Applicants should have requirement qualification as below and applications must be in English language We offer attractive remuneration for the right candidates. Please submit your resume and photo
GPV Asia ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
834 หมู่ 4 ซอย 11-12 บี นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปู
Phraekasa Mueang Samut Prakan Samut Prakan 10280
Tel. : 02-709-2550
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-709-2556
Website : https://www.gpv-group.com
Phraekasa Mueang Samut Prakan Samut Prakan
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company