Dec 4, 2020
IT Business Analyst
Pathum Wan, Bangkok
Job responsibilities: Analyze and translate business requirements to system specification for complex IT programs and projects. System specifications include wire frames, use cases, UML, business process models. Ensure IT solutions are created, aligned and documented in time and in quality according to the business and IT program/project priorities. Provide proper analysis of impacts to the overall IT system landscape for business requirements/concepts. Drive requirements gathering and analysis activities on multiple complex business topics in a fast-paced and changing environment. Act as the primary liaison to business as well as onsite or offshore development and test teams for the assigned projects. Make recommendations that drives continuous improvement and innovation leading to ease of use for internal and/or external customers as well as leading to effective and efficient processes in operations. Develop and facilitate best practices in a global DHL eCommerce IT team. Provide Quality Assurance for newly developed solutions and coordinate User Acceptance. Support deployment and post-launch maintenance/enhancement.
- At least 3 years in of experience in business IT, preferably in e-Commerce or related domain, with proven experience with software development life cycle, especially requirements management practices.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills, with proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
- Familiarity with OOAD and UML will be advantageous.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to work independently, in a distributed team environment.
- Must be very detail-oriented and possess the ability to exercise independent judgment, work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong orientation towards agile concepts and lean development.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with tool sets for release management, requirements management, quality management and defect tracking.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่านทาง JobThai - สมัครผ่านอีเมล์ที่ระบุในประกาศงาน
DHL eCommerce Solutions (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
93/1 อาคารจีพีเอฟทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 2 โซนบี ถนนวิทยุ
Lumphini Pathum Wan Bangkok 10330
Tel. : 063-231-9483
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : https://www.dhl.com/th-th/home.html
Lumphini Pathum Wan Bangkok
นั่งรถไฟฟ้าลงสถานีเพลินจิต ออกทางออกที่ 1 และนั่งรถมอเตอร์ไซค์มาที่อาคารจีพีเอฟ ทาวเวอร์
- Online map
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company