Nov 26, 2021
Mueang Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Pathom
Operational Responsibilities 1.Assists the Chef de cuisine in supervising the functioning of all kitchen employees, facilities and costs to ensure maximum Food and Beverage department profit is achieved. Assisting chef de cuisine to prepare on the reports as the following a. Food cost daily report b. Purchasing daily report c. Inventory monthly report d. Maintenance daily report e. Operations daily report 2. Assists the Chef de cuisine in controlling and analyzing, on an on-going basis, the following: a. Quality levels of production and presentation in their respective areas. b. Guest satisfaction c. Cleanliness, sanitation, and hygiene. d. Ensures optimum performance in all of the above areas as assigned. 4. Assists the Chef de cuisine in the production, preparation and presentation of all food items to ensure highest quality at all times. 5. Assists in maintaining effective employee relations. 6. Assists with Banqueting when required. 7. Assists the Chef de cuisine in conducting formal and on-the- job training sessions for kitchen employees. 8. Assists the Chef de cuisine in the completion of market lists in accordance with good quality and quantity standards. Checks perishable food items received for quantity and quality standards. 9. Informs on a daily basis the Chef de cuisine of all relevant information in operational and personal matters, including information which does not require the Chef de cuisine’s action. 10. Assists the Chef de cuisine with inspections of physical aspects of all kitchen areas, cold rooms and equipment. 11. Provides hands on supervision and assistance in all Kitchen areas assigned by Chef de cuisine and F&B operations manager. 12. To relief Chef de cuisine’s duty when is absent 13. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Preferred Thai nationality
- Age over 28 years old
- At least 2 years in management and leadership role
- International experienced at least 6 years in European &Asian cuisine, banqueting and all aspect in kitchen
- Good communication in English, reading, writing and speaking
- Good in computer skills, word, excel and power point
- Good personality with excellent communication and strong service-minded
- Strong leadership, coaching motivation, interpersonal& coordination, good problem solving skill and conflict management skill
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สามารถเข้ามาสมัครด้วยตนเอง - หรือส่ง Resume มาที่อีเมล - สมัครผ่าน JobThai.com (Click Apply Now)
บริษัท กลุ่ม 15 จำกัด
Thammasala Mueang Nakhon Pathom Nakhon Pathom 73000
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 034-240-649
Website : http://www.nikantigolfclub.com
Thammasala Mueang Nakhon Pathom Nakhon Pathom
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.