Oct 22, 2021
Piping Foreman (18K – 25K) (SDG-58254)
Bang Pakong, Chachoengsao
English applications only.
・Supervises the lay out, assembly and installation of large drainpipe. ・Responsible for the safe operation of company tools and equipment by all employees associated with their tasks. ・Operates assigned Boiler , Pressure Vessel , and other heavy equipment to excavate, install ,backfill large pipe and culvert. ・Inspects work site to determine sequencing and method of pipe installation and survey for potential hazards or safety concerns. ・Responsible for crew safety. ・Plans site utility installation to reduce inference with other project activities and traveling public. ・Report all piping construction activities to supervisor. ・Other job will assigned by report line. Working Hour: 8:00-17:00(Mon-Fri)
- Age 28-33 years
- Male only
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineer , mechanical engineer or related field.
- At least 3 years experience working as piping foreman from oil & gas or energy plant construction service company.
- Have Boiler and Pressure Vessel installation experience is a must.
- Specialize in drawing reading & analysis.
- Basic level in English.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2015 , 14001 ,45001 system.
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs.
- Able to visit client site by own car.
How to apply
-สมัครผ่านทาง Jobthai.com -สมัครผ่านทาง Email Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary
*** Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary, and reference: Piping Foreman (18K – 25K) (SDG-58254)
RGF HR Agent Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 033-154-334
Website : http://www.rgf-hragent.asia/en/thailand
Tha Kham Bang Pakong Chachoengsao
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company