Apr 14, 2021
Production Leader (Chonburi Based)
Phan Thong, Chon Buri
Key Responsibilities: - To ensure the safety of all associates and contractors within the factory - To react to and organize plans to deal with any issues in the shift that could impact on production - To drive operational excellence on a day by day basis vs key scorecard targets - To act as site custodian ensuring that Associate safety, Food safety and Quality standards are maintained across the whole production area - To organize temporary labor numbers with outsource labor supplier, ensuring that we run with the minimum of labor at all times - Strong functional knowledge and ability to coach others on the HAACP systems Operating: MAN - To plan crewing in conjunction with the demands of the daily plan to enable the site to maintain customer service levels - To supervise, engage, coach and lead a shift of associates and contractors to meet production plans - Work jointly as part of area leadership team (CI,Process Engineer/ Process Tech, Maintenance Tech) to create reliability strategy for area of responsibility Operating: MACHINE & METHOD - Deliver operational objectives through use of FMOS, AM and Continuous Improvement - In charge of review performance operation and control of equipment in process line with high technical skills best safety practice, quality standard, operating standard rate and minimal waste. - In charge of audit to maintain a clean working area according to 5S & GMP standards. - Ensure machine cleaning & sanitizing: M/C wash-down (daily), M/C sanitization (weekly), Area cleaning (daily) meet the standard - Coach, execute and drive continuous improvement for MSE,AM and PM including Clean-Inspect-Lubricate (CIL), Centerline (CL) and PM plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply, or technical field of study or 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and minimum of 3-5 years of experience in experience in a TPM (MSE) / technical, manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership, co-ordination and planning skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading change and situational leadership
- Clear ability to relate to and motivate people and effectively train
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน E-mail - สมัครผ่านปุ่ม Apply Now ของ JobThai.com
บริษัท มาร์ส เพ็ทแคร์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
799 หมู่ที่ 4
Chanthuek Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima 30130
Tel. : 044-310-500
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.mars.com
Production, Food Engineer, Continuous Improvement, Chonburi Based, Shift
Map Pong Phan Thong Chon Buri
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company