Jul 22, 2021
Software Developer (1-year contract)
Bang Sue, Bangkok
10-20% above market rate
Responsibilities: We are looking for a lot of Web Developers who are dedicated to their craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP, Vue.JS (Node.JS), GoLang and JAVA to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. The developer is generally responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. Typically sitting within the IT team of a business, a Software Developer will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements. Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs Testing and evaluating new programs Writing and implementing efficient code Developing quality assurance procedures Deploying software tools, processes and metrics Maintaining and upgrading existing systems Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analyst You will be assigned project according to your expertise.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience in PHP and Vue.JS (Node.JS) or Golang
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Understanding of framework like ZF3, Vue.JS, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Line, Youtube, etc.)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
คุณเอื้อม (กรุณาสมัครผ่านอีเมล email@example.com จะโดยตรงกว่า)
SCG - บริษัท ปูนซิเมนต์ไทย จำกัด (มหาชน) สำนักงานใหญ่
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Bang Sue Bang Sue Bangkok
- Online map
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company