Jul 23, 2021
Purchasing Supervisor/Assistant(ปฏิบัติงานที่อาคาร MS Siam tower-ใกล้BRTนราราม3)
Yan Nawa, Bangkok
30,000 - 45,000 (ตามประสบการณ์)
- forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels; - conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality; - liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers; - identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them; - negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided; - processing payments and invoices; - keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future; - forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities; - giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth; - developing an organization's purchasing strategy; - producing reports and statistics using computer software; - evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors; - ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- Male/Female age 28 - 35 years.
- Bachelors degree or higher in business administrator , marketing , finance or a related field or the equivalent in training and experience
- 5 years experience in a purchasing and management levels or a related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Have background to Food Industry or supported marketing team / product development team will be advantage .
- Able to be creative and work effectively influence peers serving a creative function.
- Strong organizational , analytical , negotiation skills . Strong written and verbal communication skills
- proven ability to take complicated information and summarize the key messages for a variety of audiences, and, writing samples is required.
- Results oriented with excellent ability to utilize and manage the organizations resources to achieve goals.
- Good leadership and general business management skills.
- “Can do” attitude with detailed and result oriented.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
ส่ง Resume สมัครงานตรงผ่านทางอีเมล
1577 Home Shopping Co.,Ltd.
Tel. : 087-345-2255
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
LINE ID: recruitgap
MS Siam tower
Chong Nonsi Yan Nawa Bangkok
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company