Dec 8, 2021
QA Section Manager
Uthai, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
- Build, operate, review and reform effective quality management systems - Monitoring all operations that affect quality ensuring all legal standard. - Supervising, guiding, and controlling engineers, inspectors, and other staff. Control implementation of Initial Product and Initial Running, including Process change when changes are made to the planned process. - Responsible for approval of QC Flow Chart, PMP and approval of new model information before submit to customer. - Control inspections of product from incoming, in process to outgoing, including process audit. - Control and evaluate supplier & external provider. - Control measuring equipment. - Control training and operator qualification system of company. - Control implementation of corrective and preventive action of product in process and finished good. - Authority to stop production and delivery including recall product when there have quality problem. - Control Quality day and Quality week activity. Prepare Monthly Quality Report - Control Analysis Lab Collect data for evaluation of customer satisfaction and submit to GM. - Control handling of Product Environmental Assurance (PEA). - Issue and control Quality Manual and Division Rule. - Control implementation of Internal Quality Audit. - Summary quality management system result for reporting in management review. - Define risks and opportunities that impact to products conforming and organization capability to response customer’s satisfaction. Also define the actions plan for those risks and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field, Science or Related Field
- At least 5 years of experience in Manager of QA Function
- Has good communication and presentation skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Communicates well in English
- Has product knowledge of HDDs or related parts and experience including negotiations with customers as a quality manager
- Experience as an internal auditor of quality system.
- Has HDD-specific contamination control/analysis skills. Also has knowledge of scientific analysis.
- Experience and knowledge in inspection of mechanical parts, and can design and standardize inspection work.
- Able to select or develop the most suitable tools and systems for quality control, identified risks, and operate them.
- Able to select or develop tools and methods suitable for quality control and quality improvement, and implement it.
- Able to carry out and manage product safety and environment assessment.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent negotiation ability and results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Calm and persistent attitude and behavior to tackle issues.
- Strong sense of responsibility and leadership.
- Has youthful ideas
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
สมัครผ่านปุ่ม Apply Now ของ Job Thai
ส่งใบสมัครทาง E-mail ที่ระบุด้านล่าง
**We offer and excellent benefits package and we invite interested persons please submit application with complete resume one recent photo, expect salary and contact telephone number by letter or E-mail (กรุณาระบุรายละเอียดของงานให้ชัดเจน)
TDK (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 035-330-628
Khan Ham Uthai Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.