Dec 7, 2021
Engineer Chemical/Polymer Production (ประจำโรงงานเครื่องมือแพทย์)
Mueang Lamphun, Lamphun
English applications only.
Key Duties & Responsibilities •To optimize set up manufacturing’s machine, chemical preparation/mixing & provide set up document. Build up train & coaching activities to technician/operator of machine set up knowledge/procedure for work correctly and same standard. •Prepare and implement work instruction, training modules, and regulatory compliances requirements during ongoing operations. •Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing system while improving productivity, safety, quality and cost-saving. •Author and implement change control and qualification of new processes in production skills. •To support production validation activity in IQ, OQ, and PQ, which the validation of mass-production equipment, with approved development specification and plans. •To conduct or support improvement testing/problem-solving testing. •Identify, develop and deliver innovative solution-driven to constantly improve process capability while maintaining and improving quality standards. •To involve supplier evaluation for direct chemicals with SQE and SCM departments. Inform quality matter from initial chemical from any supplier. •To support internal and external audit/ inspection which aim to 0 Major NC. •To be assigned to other work as and when required by superior.
- Background in Chemical or Polymer engineering (food science, pharmaceutical also consideration.)
- Good leadership, human relation and accountability
- 1 to 5 years of working experience in relate of medical device or polymer company
- Experience in medical device and ISO13585 is preferred or related requirement
- Good command in spoken and written english
- Math skills, analytical skills, teamwork, familiarity with Basic software and field specific software such as Minitab
- Good team work, well understanding of production environment control, chemical waste management and cleanroom environment control
- Positive attitude, good communications, and interpersonal skills
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Click Apply Now via JobThai.com - Apply by Email - Send Application by Mail **** Out of an abundance of caution due to the concerns surrounding the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be conducting our hiring process completely virtually. That means that all interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. The health of our employees and candidates is our main priority and we hope you will forgive any inconvenience that may arise from this non-conventional approach. While the day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our commitment to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever. ******
HOYA LAMPHUN LTD.
75/2 Moo 4 Tambol Banklang Muang Lamphun 51000 Thailand
Tel. : (053) 582-484
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 053-552-217
Ban Klang Mueang Lamphun Lamphun
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.