- Analysis PSI (Production, Sales and inventory) report issuing and control.
- Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer requirement.
- Follow up new model schedule for MRP.
- Coordinate with other departments for material supply in the weekly, monthly production plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in Material Planning & Production Planning.
- Has direct experience in Automotive or Electronics Manufacturing will be preferred.
- Good command in English
- Computer skills: Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- SAP skill will be an advantage
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน JobThai.com
Khun Gornkamon, Khun Chariya
Panasonic Automotive Systems Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
101 Moo. 2 Teparak Rd.,
Bang Sao Thong Bang Sao Thong Samut Prakan 10570
Bang Sao Thong Bang Sao Thong Samut Prakan