Jan 20, 2022
Monitoring & Control Help Desk Support Engineer @WFH *Contract* || TC
Work from Home
Type of Business: Electrical Equipment Position: Monitoring & Control Help Desk Support Engineer - Solar Contract: 1 year Salary Range: 20K – 25K Working Hours: Monday – Saturday (4:30AM – 1:30PM) Interviewer: Thai/Foreigner Purpose: •We are looking for a regional customer service-oriented Help desk specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems related to our Monitoring and Control solution. Responsibilities: •Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues •Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support •Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources •Update customer data and produce activity reports •Walk customers through problem solving process •Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution •Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure •Recommended procedure modifications or improvements •Preserve and grow your knowledge on products and systems •Be responsible of the consistency between customer expectation and the solution features •Provide the best experience for a customer following Schneider Electric values. •Team up with colleagues and pass on important information •Take the extra mile to engage customers, colleagues, and yourself
- Diploma in Automation or System Engineering (New graduates are welcome)
- Good command in English
- Knowledge with PLC configuration (M340, Unity Pro)
- Experience working in SCADA systems (Vijeo Citect, ClearSCADA)
- Knowledge in Solar electrical solution (inverters, array box, Transformers, protection devices, etc.)
- Knowledge in communications architectures (Star, Ring, RSTP, etc.)
- Knowledge in communication protocols (Modbus, TCP-IP, etc.)
- Good knowledge in IT topics – Hardware + Windows + Firewalls.
- Good understanding of – IIOT, Big data, SQL, Cloud Computing, SaaS
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่านทาง JobThai โดยคลิก Apply now (จะส่งตรงถึง Consultant) หรือโทรสอบถามการส่ง Resume ได้โดยตรงกับ Consultant ของแต่ละตำแหน่งงาน
PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-670-0509
Website : http://www.persolkelly.co.th
Work From Home
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.