Feb 8, 2023
SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER (LOGISTICS IMPORT-EXPORT)
Mueang Samut Sakhon, Samut Sakhon
- Coordinator of import/export process including shipment information for company group - Ensure imported/exported products before customs clearance process - Communicate and coordinate effectively within company and subcontractor to smooth the import/export process - Correct all details in shipping documents and other related documents in order to organize the shipment - Process import/export permit documents before shipment arrival/departure - Process customs clearance until goods delivered to warehouse - Follow up import/export shipment - Update shipment status and report to concerned parties - Coordinate with warehouse for loading exported cargo and unloading imported cargo - Handle and claim the damage of goods - Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned - Follow company policies and regulations, and all implemented, and all implemented
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics Management, International Business or other relevant field.
- Experienced in purchasing / import-export or related fields
- Good command of English (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking)
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่านปุ่ม Apply Now ของ JobThai - สมัครผ่าน E-mail
Na Khok Mueang Samut Sakhon Samut Sakhon 74000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 034-851-132
Website : http://www.inteqcgroup.com
LINE ID: @699yperg
Na Khok Mueang Samut Sakhon Samut Sakhon
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.