1.Safety mindset with strong focus on road transportation and warehouse activities.
2.Familiarize with accident root cause analysis and technique being used for accident/ incident investigation as well as IT tools in related to safety on vehicle.
3.Drive, enforce and take all necessary preventive actions against all violation cases, near miss cases in order to prevent an accident.
4.Lead the implementation of Safety, Health and Environmental practices to ensure all transport vehicles of ETG groups and subcontractors as well as warehouse activities aligned to Thai's laws, client requirements and Corporate HSE Thailand and Global requirements.
5.Coordinate and collaborate with functional heads to ensure risk control measures are done thoroughly and proactively.
6.Coordinate regularly occupational health, safety and environment inspections and prepare reports and communicate to related person (all transport vehicles of ETG group and subcontractor related as well as warehouses activities).
7.Coordinate and follow up with all Operational managers on HSE risk.
8.To be a leader for creating the safety awareness.
9.To be a committee for investigation of incident/accident for all incident.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- Certified safety officer
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience and minimum 6 years in Manager Level of safety
- Preferred background of vehicle road transportation
- Demonstrate understanding of land transport law and requirements.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, team management, and oral/written communication skills in English.
How to apply
บริษัท อีเทอร์นิตี้ แกรนด์ โลจิสติคส์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
18/8 ม.4 ถนนบางนา-ตราด กม.23
Bang Sao Thong Bang Sao Thong Samut Prakan 10540
Bang Sao Thong Bang Sao Thong Samut Prakan
- รถเมล์สาย 132, 133, 365 ปากน้ำบางปะกง