• To handle appointments settings, travel arrangements, including the MD’s personal matters and incoming correspondences.
• To work closely with the MD and management team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials.
• To keep MD well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, with relevant following up action as appropriate.
• To act as a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments, demonstrating high integrity to maintain credibility trust and support with managements.
• To follow up on the progress and completion of departmental work plans and co-ordinate on the implementation and monitoring of organizational projects, programs and operation matters.
• To organize meetings with the preparation of agendas, pre-meeting briefing and meeting paper including meeting setup & arrangement.
• Able to well prepare materials in forms of writing and presentation.
• To handle relevant secretariat matters.
• To undertake any other assignments assigned by managements when required