Nov 30, 2020
Pak Kret, Nonthaburi
•Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy •Oversee accounting daily operations •Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc. •Validates and approves all the monthly and yearly tax liabilities ensuring that the tax legislation is applied •Handles VAT reconciliations, payments to tax and social security authorities •Verify Stock Management Report •Close Month-End Inventory in system with agreed timeline •Ensure that end-to-end process of inventory transaction are consistency •Review Stock Movement Report •Monitor and analyze accounting data •Set up and monitor accounting KPIs •Regularly produce financial reports or statements •Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles •Encourage other employees to adhere to standards •Recruit and hire new employees •Train new employees •Perform and oversee annual audits •Provide recommendations •Meet financial accounting objectives •Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders Benefits: •Yearly salary review (as per individual KPI and company performance) •Paid Time-off (Ordination leave, Marriage leave, Maternity leave, Family care leave, Training leave, Military service leave) •Leave under labour law (Personal leave, Sick leave, Vacation leave) •Tradition holiday (not less than 13 days) •Annual leave (6 days) •Bonus (as per individual KPI and company performance) •Telephone charges (some position) •Social security fund •Workmen compensation fund •Recreation activities (Annual staff party)
- Minimum 10 years of experience as an Accounting Manager
- Proven knowledge of IFRS accounting standards is desirable but not a requirement
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases (Knowledge with Win speed, MAC 5, CD Organizer will be an advantage)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Very good knowledge of Tax Legislation
- Ability to multi task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skillsTeam playerGood time-management skillsGreat interpersonal and communication skillsExperiences with cost accounting and inventory will be an advantageBachelor degree of Accounting (B.Acc.)
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Push Apply Now by JobThai - Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and email
A.A.C Audit Firm Co.,Ltd.
เลขที่ 47/380 อาคารคอนโดมิเนียมอุตสาหกรรม อาคารนาริตะ ชั้น 7 อิมแพคอารีน่า เมืองทองธานี ถนนป๊อปปูล่า
Khlong Kluea Pak Kret Nonthaburi 11120
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.aac-auditfirm.com
อาคารนาริตะ ชั้น 7 เมืองทองธานี
Ban Mai Pak Kret Nonthaburi
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company