Apr 10, 2020
Si Maha Phot, Prachin Buri
- Active in ensuring raw materials quality and intermediate products quality are met before passing to other work processes and ensuring all the work processes are completed and met the operation standards at each check point. Organize quality control activities and manage team to achieve quality plan and also improve QC process.
- To monitor and control quality of raw materials, packaging, and intermediate products
- To define and check critical points of machines and working processes
- To gather and analyze quality data using QC tools
- To issue, record, trace back, follow up, and close all nonconformity product cases
- To trace back and analyze root causes of quality problems
- To propose new work processes or procedures to prevent quality problems
- To participate in developing and implementing operation standards
- To manage team and team performance to achieve Quality Control units objectives
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science , Food Tech , Microbiology or related fields
- Preferably 1 year experience in food manufacturing
- Good knowledge of GMP, HACCP, ISO and/or equivalent Quality Assurance Systems
- Quality Focus
- Good team player
- Strong interpersonal, management, and problem-solving skill
- Computer literacy; Proficiency in MS Office programs
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Intersted candidate should submit full resume and recrent photo by
- Fax. :037-207071
Lactasoy Co., Ltd.
Tel. : 037-207-070
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 037-207-071
Website : www.lactasoy.com
บริษัทแลคตาซอย จำกัด (โรงงานปราจีนบุรี)
Si Maha Phot Si Maha Phot Prachin Buri
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company