Oct 22, 2020
Application Support Manager (Based in Chiang Mai)
Saraphi, Chiang Mai
40,000 - 60,000 up to skills and experience
English applications only.
Lead the E-Commerce Application team
Responsible for ensuring adequate support coverage is available during each shift
Compiles monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on Application Support metrics
Evaluate all problem and impact analysis and recommend solutions and workarounds
Assist representatives from counterparts of application and resource planning and comprehend all business requirement and prepare documents
Coordinate with development team and provide support to both remote and on-site services
Management and reporting of key production availability metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in leading IT Application Support or IT Project Management team
- Strong communication with the key business stakeholders and provides escalation application support to Software Engineer team
- Experience in eCommerce application i.e. Lazada, Shopee, e-Bay, etc.
- Magento experience will be a big plus
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure
- Logical thinking and keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication in Thai and English
- Desire to learn new things, flexible, hardworking & customer oriented
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Apply via Jobthai (Click Apply Now) - Be sure your resume is in English and attached as a word document or PDF file
ปัณฑิตา เสรีพันธ์พานิช (เฟิร์น)
Aware Corporation Co., Ltd.
Tel. : 085-165-9339
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 053-249-854
Website : https://aware.co.th/it-jobs
Pa Bong Saraphi Chiang Mai
- Online map
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company