Jun 21, 2022
Sung Noen, Nakhon Ratchasima
English applications only.
Purpose of the job : To supervise and carry out process engineering duties in the form of proposals, projects and consultancy activities working within agreed time-scales and budgets so that the needs of the customers are fully met, together with the G&O of the company. Duties and Responsible : - When acting as Lead Process Engineer to co-ordinate and control all process engineering aspects of the project, which includes control of the Quality, Cost & delivery. - Carrying out verification , validation, optimization studies. - Maintain & enhance production yields - Successfully launch new models
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical,Electrical Engineer field
- 1 years experience of supervising other process engineers
- Experience of working on new projects / models
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, ability to converse in English
- Pro-active and self motivated
- Experience of working in a VCMA industry or HDD related will be an advantage
- Experience of DOE, DFM, DFMEA, PFMEA, 8D CAPA, Control Plan, PMP.
- Experience of SAP will be an advantage
- Experience of Resonance & Gauss testing Equipment’s will be an advantage
- Have experience working in the process of electronic business type, HDD special consideration
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
1.By your self at MMI Monday - Friday on 08.30 a.m.-05.00 p.m. 2.Send your English resume to E-mail
MMI Precision Assembly (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
888 Moo 1 Mittaphap Road, นิคมอุตสาหกรรมนวนคร
Na Klang Sung Noen Nakhon Ratchasima 30380
Tel. : 044-000-188 - 93 Ext.1103
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 044-000-199
Website : http://www.mmi.com.sg
Na Klang Sung Noen Nakhon Ratchasima
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company