Mar 27, 2020
Senior Security Engineer
- -Execute on the strategy of the data security analytics program.
- -Analyze sensitive authentication activities and privilege combinations that could lead to abuse; monitor privileged access activity for possible abuse; monitor suspicious and/or inappropriate web activity; assess data leakage vulnerabilities; and establish baseline usage information and trends.
- -Create and review reports on event anomalies.
- -Investigate and respond to security events.
- -Perform hunting in available data sources to identify patterns of misuse and recommend areas for coverage and data feed improvements.
- -Evaluate the quality of provided data sources and recommending improvements to the sensing capabilities and coverage.
- -Perform triage activities on potential threats discovered during historical analysis.
- -Appropriately apply proprietary and public threat intelligence to enhance the analytic model(s) and security of the enterprise.
- -Perform root cause analysis on security incidents and provide recommendations for containment and remediation.
- -Assist in delivering timely and accurate reporting to executives.
- -Consult, design, proof-of-concept, and/or implement and troubleshoot security in large-scaled enterprises and government agencies.
- -Deliver project and after-sale technical service and support.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related I.T. fields.
- 4+ years working within the information security field with emphasis on security event analysis and cyber forensic investigations
- Experience with SIEM technologies such as HP ArcSight and/or Splunk
- Knowledge of Incident Management processes
- Experience with Web Vulnerability
- Understanding of cyber-attack patterns and vectors, as well as compensating controls and mechanisms.
- Experience working with information security practices, networks, software, and hardware.
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, common protocols, Firewall, IPS/IDS , If have Certified CEH and CompTIA Security+ will be given special consideration.
- Fast learner, self-initiative, responsible, team work ,Flexible and easily adaptable ,Good Service Mind
How to apply
- - สมัครผ่านปุ่ม Apply Now ของ JobThai.com
- - ส่งใบสมัครทาง Email
- - สมัครได้ด้วยตนเองที่บริษัท
คุณศิวาพร ไชยคำวัง หรือ คุณพิณชุตา เกิดน้อย
บริษัท เบย์ คอมพิวติ้ง จำกัด
89 อาคารคอสโม ออฟฟิศ พาร์ค ชั้นที่ 6 ถนนป๊อปปูล่า
Ban Mai Pak Kret Nonthaburi 11120
Tel. : 02-115-9956
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-115-1629
Website : www.baycoms.com
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.