Apr 16, 2021
QA Shift Supervisor
Phanom Sarakham, Chachoengsao
•Compile and analyze data to meet criteria of standard operation procedure. •Control for qualification and quality assurance of lab. •Evaluating new raw materials (Cassava, yeast, enzyme). •Maintain, operate, and calibrate laboratory equipment, including necessary supplies.
- Male age 35 - 45 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or relevant field with 3- 5 years experiences.
- Proven experience as Lab Technician or relevant position.
- Experience in each ethanol production, QC/QA, HPLC and GC.
- In depth knowledge of QHSE, ISO 9000, 14000, 18000 and 17025 systems, preventative measures and laboratory best practices.
- Excellent physical condition and endurance, ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in a similar capacity in the petrol chemical or ethanol business would be an advantage.
- Good leadership and team player, presentation, communication and problem solving skills and willing to learn.
- Work in shift
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume in English together with recent photo, stating present and expected salary to the email
Impress Ethanol Co.,Ltd. / บริษัท อิมเพรส เอทานอล จำกัด (KNM Group)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-744-3088
Khao Hin Son Phanom Sarakham Chachoengsao
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.