Feb 17, 2020
Yan Nawa, Bangkok
- •Acting as the audit team leader and manage the audit team (if no lead or senior auditor in team)
- •Check daily job allocation for audit assignment detail.
- •Review reference audit documents, i.e., Standards, client’s SOP/Procedure, etc., prior to execution of audit to ascertain completeness of information / document and complete understanding of applicable audit requirements.
- •Represent the company with integrity, professionalism, and skills when conducting the audit
- •Prioritize, plan, organized work efficiently to deliver first-rate audit services and end products such as audit recaps, reports and other client specific reporting tools.
- •Conduct audit in an accurate, detailed, and timely manner, write comprehensive report of findings in compliance with Standards/SOP/client requirement and applicable references mentioned above.
- •Inform Manager and / or coordinator of any problems found during audit, i.e, unable to enter facility, and/or no cooperation from facility, prior to making any decision for further solution or completion of the audit
- •Retain and safeguard document/information pertaining to the audit and maintain all audit findings confidentially.
- •Prepare and submit the audit report within time frame, preferably on the next working day .
- •Identify training needs, and where applicable, provide recommendation on trainings required for continuous work improvements and capability enhancement.
- •Operate to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the SGS Statement of Integrity
- •Keep the confidential data of all audit information
- •Work as assignment of operation manager and/or SAS Manager
- Bachelor degree in HR or Safety or Environment or any related field.
- 5 years in Human Resource or Compensation & Benefit or related experience.
- Able to prioritize client requests, plan, and adjust to different client audit requirements.
- Able to adapt communications to the situation.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously.
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients.
- Good at observing, analyzing, and reporting.
- Good in English communication, both speaking and writing.
- Capable of operating PC.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Interested candidate, please submit a full detail resume (by word or PDF format only) including current salary and expected salary with a recent photograph to the E-mail by specifying position accordingly or you can apply in person at SGS (Thailand) Limited.
- - ส่งใบสมัครเข้ามาทาง Email
- - สมัครผ่าน JobThai.com
SGS (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
100 อาคารเจเพลส ถนนนางลิ้นจี่
Chong Nonsi Yan Nawa Bangkok 10120
Tel. : 02-678-1813
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : www.sgs.com
Chong Nonsi Yan Nawa Bangkok
- • MRT: get off at Lumpini station (exit 2A); take a small red car bus no. 1240 parking near LH Bank.
- • BTS :get off at Saladaeng station; take a small red car bus no. 1240 parking opposite U Chu Liang Building
- • Bus :take a bus no. 67, 89
- • Express way : Exit Rama 3 and Nanglinchee, then turn right to Nanglinchee Rd.,
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company