Mar 29, 2020
Assistant Accounting Manager
Laem Chabang Industrial Estate Chon Buri
English applications only.
- -Assisting the team in identifying accounting requirements and managing day to day G/L operations.
- -Collect, compile, verify and analyze financial information and prepare financial package and management reports.
- -Ensure month-end and year-end closing process are accuracy and within timeline.
- -Maintains accounting controls and ensure that all financial results are comply with company policy.
- -Manage all account reconciliations and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- -Review accounting transaction records; payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal vouchers to ensure to IFRS and local statutory reporting requirements.
- -Costing and Inventory.
- -Ensure inventory and fixed assets physical count and deferred revenue audit are on schedule with company policy.
- -Cooperating with the Manager and preparing monthly, yearly and/or as required financial reports.
- -Handling all corporate tax concerns.
- -Coordinating with external auditors and The Revenue Department.
- -Handling any other duties as assigned by the manager.
- -Managing the team to meet all requirements within deadline.
- -To assist the Accounting Manager and supporting the development and management of financial systems/policies/the variety of ad hoc project as required.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or above.
- At least 6 year up experience senior level in accounting and costing.At least 2 year experience in management level.
- Experience in international manufacturing environments.
- Strong knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Knowledge of economic principles.Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations.Knowledge of costing system.Knowledge of BOI privilege and tax regulations.
- CPD license is a must and CPA qualification is preferable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Words and Power Point.
- Good communication skill and can communication in English.
- Fast learning and initiative.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Interest applicants are invited to send resume, with recent photograph and expected salary by e-mail
Aeroworks (Asia) Co., Ltd.
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-491-420
Website : www.aeroworks.nl
Thung Su Khla Si Racha Chon Buri
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company