Mar 23, 2020
Amata City Industrial Estate (Rayong) Rayong
depend on experience
English applications only.
- Responsible for the efficient running of projects assigned from first article submission, trial run to pilot production.
- 1.Study engineering specification, process capabilities, mould fabrication requirement from customers for new projects
- 2.Coordinate inter-department project related activities to meet customer’s first article submission requirement
- 3.Prepare & submit FA submission packages including FA Inspection Data, Inspection Plan, Process Management Plan, Material Certificates, Standard Packaging Information, part samples & other document specified by customers
- 4.Develop & document product packaging according to STD packaging information for new projects
- 5.Generate & maintain Bill of material, internal engineering documents & customer’s engineering specifications for projects assigned
- 6.Organize product trial run, pilot production for project assigned according to customer’s requirement
- 7.Support production, assembly & QA to ensure process efficiency & product quality
- 8.Review all engineering Change Request to study the impact on tooling modification, part disposition and Bill of Material & make decision on the request
- 9.React on engineering change requests by making appropriate responses on tooling modification, part disposition, BOM update & issuing internal & customer’s ECN
- 10.Any other duties & responsibilities as and when assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Industrial or related field.Plastic technology preferred.
- 5 years experience in precision injection molding, experience in handling project for Automotive industries preferred.
- Good knowledge in PPAP, APQP, FMEA etc.
- Dynamic, active and able to work under pressure.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Good commend of spoken & written English.
- Hand on experience in injection molding or mold making is plus.
- Knowledge in SAP, ISO 9001 / IATF16949
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Interested applicants to write in/email their resumes in MS Word format with current and expected salaries, availability and recent photo to Email
Khun Chayada Sansri
MI Manufacturing (Thailand) Limited.
7/239 Moo 6, Amata City Industrial Estate, Amata City Industrial Estate
Map Yang Phon Pluak Daeng Rayong 21140
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-650-585
Website : www.moulding.com.sg
Amata City Industrial Estate
Map Yang Phon Pluak Daeng Rayong
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company