Jun 19, 2021
Sourcing Engineer ( Mechanic )
Bangpoo Industrial Estate Samut Prakan
Responsibility : 1. Strictly follow the GPV Group Code of Conduct. 2. Ensure that you have been trained and strictly follow our safety rules at workplace 3. Ensure compliance with the company's management system, policies and rules. 4. Report directly to purchasing department manager mechanic division. 5. Support all buyers in term of Technical and specification 6. Provide supplier assessments and audits effectively both of new and current suppliers 7. Guide suppliers for resolving capacity issues 8. Support local quality teams on resolving supplier quality issues 9. Work with New Product Development teams to ensure the integrity and clarity of engineering drawing requirements and that all expectations are communicated effectively to supporting suppliers. 10. Provides technical input and support for strategic sourcing decisions, including, but not limited to, supplier evaluation of supplier capabilities, specification reviews, product launches, and resourcing projects. 11. Develops and executes action plans and leads cross-functional teams to direct projects as required. 12. Analyzes supplier processes and data to assist in solving complex quality and manufacturing issues. 13. Develops and implements purchasing policies and procedures as required. 14. Review supplier’s processes and identify improvement opportunities in processes and systems at supplier locations to improve quality, cost and flow of supplied materials throughout the entire supply chain. 15. Have experiences in Mechanic parts / Stamping / Turning/ Die casting is an advantages 16. Strong knowledge in Purchasing Process (Purchase Order (PO), Purchase Requisition (PR)) Good interpersonal ,follow up skills and negotiations skills 17. Able to work under pressure & work hard .
- BSEE, BSME, BA, Purchasing or equivalent working experience.
- Min.1-3 years working experience in sourcing especially for Mechanical, Mechanical/ Stamping / Turning/ Die casting preferably.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Possess strong ability to locate, quality, and develop sources of supply. Must be able to work with suppliers to continually improve quality, cost, delivery while reducing lead-time.
- Highly detail oriented and organized, having a sense of urgency and good follow-through.
- Good working knowledge of materials and sources of supply which ensure prices are consistent with quality requirements.
- Excellent administrative and communication skills.
- Good command in English.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING. DO NOT USE THE "Quick Apply" FEATURE. All Applicants should have requirement qualification as below and applications must be in English language We offer attractive remuneration for the right candidates. Please submit your resume and photo
GPV Asia ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
834 หมู่ 4 ซอย 11-12 บี นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปู
Phraek Sa Mueang Samut Prakan Samut Prakan 10280
Tel. : 02-709-2550
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-709-2556
Website : https://www.gpv-group.com
Bangpoo Industrial Estate
Phraek Sa Mueang Samut Prakan Samut Prakan
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company