1. Strictly follow the GPV Group Code of Conduct.
2. Ensure that you have been trained and strictly follow our safety rules at workplace.
3. Ensure compliance with the company's management system, policies and rules.
4. Ensure the performance of the staffs; Tools & Equipment are working with high efficiency.
5. Maintain of tools, equipment and spare part in the section.
6. Analyze and repair failure product to be good product.
7. Request Quality Department for assistance to prevent problems / measurement tasks in order to
8. Suggest to improvements / cost savings and investments.
9. Support to production in case of no parts for service & repair.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic engineering or related field .
- Strong leadership and team player, good attitude, logic thinking .
- Good command for English and Computer skills.
How to apply
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING. DO NOT USE THE "Quick Apply" FEATURE.
All Applicants should have requirement qualification as below and applications must be in English language.
We offer attractive remuneration for the right candidates. Please submit your resume and photo
คุณชุลีพร [Electronics] , คุณบุศกร [Mechanics]
GPV Asia ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
834 หมู่ 4 ซอย 11-12 บี นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปู
Phraek Sa Mueang Samut Prakan Samut Prakan 10280
Tel. : 02-709-2550 [Electronics] ต่อ 151, [Mechanics] ต่อ 158
Bangpoo Industrial Estate
Phraek Sa Mueang Samut Prakan Samut Prakan