Oct 21, 2020
Logistic Officer - Contract 5 Months
Mueang Chachoengsao, Chachoengsao
Position Purpose: The Shipment Execution Truck Specialist is responsible for all aspects of truck shipment planning and execution, including route planning, shipment consolidation, and calling off and confirming individual loads to freight carriers. Where issues occur during the shipment, the Shipment Execution Truck Specialist is responsible for identifying and resolving the issue by working with Cargill supply chain teams and freight carriers. Finally, the shipment execution specialist must ensure that any required information or documents related to shipment execution are collected and recorded during the shipment execution process. Essential Functions/ Requirements * Working in a large open office service oriented environment * Flexible working schedule * Some travel maybe required for onboarding (2-4 weeks) Education, Experience, Skills: * 2-3 years experience in a Transportation or Forwarder role * Experience with advance MS Excel spreadsheet data extraction * Experience managing multiple priorities and tasks daily Skills: * Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and excellent written and verbal communication skills in another East European language highly preferred (Hungarian/Slovakian/Romanian/Polish) * Computer literacy. Knowledge of TMS required. * Fluency in English written and verbal communication * Intermediate knowledge of transportation & logistic market and carriers * Good understanding of supply chain processes * Good understanding of business functions, focused on cost and budget controls Preferred: * University degree * Experience in transport forwarding provider or Supply Chain
- Establishes strong working relationships with carrier operators and with outside carrier owners/operators.
- Determine the best approved carrier for executing certain commodity contract in accordance with the distance covered and the freight rate. Contacts local company approved carriers in order to confirm availability and capacity for individual shipments.
- Provides all necessary shipment information to freight carrier and receive and record confirmation that carrier has accepted each shipment. * Contacts the sourcing
- team when there is no approved carrier for a shipment, or where the approved carriers do not have capacity for a shipment.
- Provides updates on shipment planning status to business unit supply chain people as required or requested.
- Follow up with the execution of the shipments. Monitors the status of the loading and shipment and performs track and trace activities to confirm status of shipment throughout the shipment execution process.
- Provides timely communication with carrier owners and operators, terminals, and maintains daily operational contact with clients and carriers on order/shipment information.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required
- Provides scanned papers to the BU with short deadlines.
- Keeps clear track of all papers and documents proving the execution of the shipment and archives them accordingly.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- ผู้สนใจสามารถส่งประวัติสมัครงาน ได้ที่ email - สมัครผ่านช่องทางสมัครงานของ Jobthai.com
Khun Thawatchai Lertluechachai
Cargill Siam Limited (บริษัท คาร์กิลล์สยาม จำกัด)
130-132 อาคารสินธร ทาวเวอร์ 3 ชั้น 24 ถนนวิทยุ
Pathumwan Pathum Wan Bangkok 10330
Tel. : 02-263-2929
Khlong Nakhon Nueang Khet Mueang Chachoengsao Chachoengsao
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company