Jan 14, 2021
System Network Engineer
Bueng Kum, Bangkok
As standard rate of the company
• Responsible for day-to-day troubleshoot network equipment and system problems as LAN/WAN system, AD system, Firewall system, router, switch, and local/cloud server. • Supervise and manage the company's network system, including Lan, Wireless, VPN, Firewall to work efficiently. • Perform Network performance monitoring, performance tuning and capacity planning for network systems, Share-file system and backup system • Provide report of Network Infrastructure asset and technical documentation, and network infrastructure diagram • Manage the network points, network switch to various departments. • Onsite support for network and communication device configuration. • Collaborate with vendor to support and implement IT Infrastructure Project. • Co-ordinate with vendor to maintain Cloud server. • Collaborate with NOC and SOC team to solve the incident cases. Location: TEAM Building Headquarter, Soi Ramintra 40 (Nuan Chan Road) Working time: Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Network engineer or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experiences in network design, system maintenance and configuration.
- Experience in Enterprise company is advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and broad technical skills both hardware and software.
- Enthusiastic to gather new knowledge.
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
TEAM Consulting Engineering and Management Public Company Limited
Tel. : 061-404-4610
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.teamgroup.co.th
Nuan Chan Bueng Kum Bangkok
- Online map
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company