Dec 1, 2020
System Engineer (IT)
•Install, configure, test, fine tune and maintain hardware and software solutions on managed product portfolio. •Develop and provide training courses to customers. •Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure. •Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability. •Monitor and test hardware and software performances for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work among SE team members to knowledgeable those fixes. •Liaise with vendors/distributors and SE team members for problem resolution. •Completely provide configuration documents to customers. •Provide 1st 2nd and 3rd level support. •Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve all technical issues. •Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem. •Provide corrective and preventive maintenance within SLA time limited upon technical support agreement. •Proactively achieve assigned technical competencies on targeted/agreed timeline. • Ensure projects are implemented completely on-time. • Successfully resolved all technical issues within agreed timeline. • Achieved technical competencies on targeted/agreed timeline. • Provide complete preventive maintenance without problems. •Reports on a dotted-line basis to the Deputy Director •Works closely and collaboratively with the Project Manager •This position may be assigned to support a geography or one or more named account teams. •This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises and vendors/distributors/partners locations.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related fields.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting solutions relevant to managed product portfolio based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of solutions relevant to managed product portfolio based environments.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (i.e., VMware, Hyper-V, Xen)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Solid server and storage skills
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่านทางอีเมล์ - สมัครผ่านทาง JobThai - สมัครที่บริษัท
บริษัท เอเอ็มอาร์ เอเซีย จำกัด
469 ซอยประวิทย์และเพื่อน ถนนประชาชื่น
Latyao Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
Tel. : 02-589-9955
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-591-7022
Website : http://www.amrasia.com
Latyao Chatuchak Bangkok
- Online map
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company