Oct 23, 2020
Supply Chain Officer (Buyer function)
Pak Kret, Nonthaburi
• Review, select and manage suppliers and contract providers. Responsible to negotiate shipping prices and transportation arrangements with contracted providers. • Maintain consistent communications and business reviews with suppliers, vendors, and shipping contacts throughout the procurement lifecycle to proactively engage suppliers in identifying potential issues, resolutions and opportunities. • Ensure appropriate compliance procedures are followed by contracted service providers and suppliers • Execute policies and practices related to quality, safety, and process improvements. • Coordinate and liaise with supply points in order to forecast orders and meet customer demands. • Optimize operational resources while executing cost reductions initiatives and inventory controls. • Conduct regular capacity and performance analyses to ensure that forecasts and schedules are aligned and integrated. • Responsible for conducting risk assessments on things like supply trends, demand factors and at-risk product mitigation. • Reduce product obsolescence through inventory reviews and re-balancing efforts. • Perform data maintenance such as item cost, purchasing price, set up, assignment and obsolete and all relevant parameters • Manage invoice verification/discrepancies and resolve issues with Finance • Resolves shipment discrepancies with suppliers/intercompany • Review and manage material variance reports
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience required
- Possess good understanding of upstream and downstream impact to supply chain
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good influencing and follow up skills
- Ability to build and maintain long-term supplier relationships
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize customer needs
- Conversant in English & 1 local language
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
Interested applications should send an application letter and English resume including full details of work experience, expected salary and a recent photograph to the address below or E-MAIL
Donaldson (Thailand) Company Limited.
7/217 ม.6 ซอยพรประภา นิคมอุตสาหกรรม อมตะซิตี้
Map Yang Phon Pluak Daeng Rayong 21140
Tel. : 038-650-280 # 1111
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-650-285
Website : https://www.donaldson.com
สถานที่ทำงาน: เมืองทองธานี ซอยซี 12 แยก 1
Bang Phut Pak Kret Nonthaburi
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.