Oct 17, 2019
TFD Industrial Estate Chachoengsao
As experience and company structure
- 1. Involves the accumulation of the manufactory cost such as materials, labor and overhead cost, to sharing cost base on reasonable.
- 2. Ability to control and review all transactions booking by accounting staff
- 3. Ability to control stock movement such as check, control all processes of labor, RM & PM, usage, Goods Received etc.
- 4. Ensure cost calculation, add new products, new prices and control overall processes of costing; such as run cost calculation and others.
- 5. Ensure all cost and inventory transactions have been done correctly as Accounting Standard and comply with local tax regulation.
- 6. Prepare accounting reports for use by client’s management.
- 7. Co-ordinate for an annual physical stock count, line with Corporate and audit requirements (including setting guidelines on documents and cut-off for physical stock count)
- 8. Updating standard costs in the bills of materials.
- 9. Monitoring and analysis cost budget with actual, to gives management time to either get costs under control.
- 10. Demands a considerable amount of costing precision if costs are to be reimbursed by customers (as is the case in a cost-plus contract, where the customer pays all costs incurred, plus a profit) work with marketing, production and production control.
- 11. Control subordinate to reconcile and booking cost on system, P/L, B/S under accounting standard and Revenue Act.
- 12. Review and checking subordinate to prepare inventory and breakdown cost report to support P/L, B/S.
- 13. Involves and set-up to standard cost and new model cost with engineer, production control and marketing.
- 14. Collaborate with other departments to achieve organization target
- 15. Supervise department staff on both routine work and development process
- 16. Maintains a positive working relationship with client and participate in develop the ways to meet client needs
- 17. Other tasks as assignment by manager and top management.
- 18. Ability to work with manager and understand management skill.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering major Business administration Program in Industrial / Accounting major costing.
- Direct experience at least 7-10 years in costing or engineering cost field preferable with an international and factory company
- Have knowledge of VA & VE, production process etc.
- Experience work with management will be an advantage.
- “Can do” Attitude and proactive
- Good planning and management skill
- Can work under pressure and dead line
- Can prepare the presentation with analysis to management.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer skills and proficiency in ERP, Excel “advance” and PowerPoint
- - Bonus (โบนัสปีละ 2 ครั้งตามผลประกอบการ)
- - SSO fund (ประกันสังคม)
- - Provident fund (กองทุนสำรองเลี้ยงชีพ)
- - Health insurance (ประกันสุขภาพ)
- - Life insurance (ประกันชีวิต)
- - Cost of living allowance (ค่าครองชีพ)
- - Food allowance (ค่าอาหาร)
- - Free rice (ข้าวฟรี)
- - Transportation allowance (ค่าเดินทาง)
- - Diligent allowance (เบี้ยขยัน)
- - Outing Communication Activity (กิจกรรมสื่อสารนอกสถานที่)
- - Annual Health check up (ตรวจสุขภาพประจำปี)
- - Night shift (ค่ากะกลางคืน)
- - Uniform (ยูนิฟอร์ม)
- - New year and Year end Party (งานเลี้ยงสังสรรค์ประจำปี)
- - Working Mon-Fri (7.30-16.30,8.00-17.00) Some Saturday (วันทำงาน จ.- ศ. 7.30-16.30, 8.00-17.00) และ วันเสาร์ บางสัปดาห์
- - Etc.
How to apply
- - สมัครงานผ่านทาง Jobthai (Click Apply Now)
- - ส่งใบสมัครผ่านทาง Email
- - E-mail your updated CV and a recent photograph, stating present and expected salaries to the address below. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Human Resources Division
TOYOTOMI Auto Parts (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1/28 Moo 5 TFD Industrial Estate (Close to TOYOTA's Bangpho plant)
Tha Sa An Bang Pakong Chachoengsao
Tel. : 038-989-801-18
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-989-820
Website : www.toyotomi.co.th
TFD Industrial Estate
Tha Sa An Bang Pakong Chachoengsao
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.