Oct 3, 2022
Ban Chang, Rayong
• Monitor and control all crane status (planning, service, maintenance, QC, logistic & warehouse, procurement, safety & environmental and manpower) to achieve the KPIs and company objectives. • Manage daily operations and continue improvements of yard capacity, workforce, crane serviceability and crane utilization. • Management of workshop supervisor, mechanics, crane operators, riggers, and fitters. • Carry out procedures to ensure that mob and demob of crane meet requirements. • Ensure site team comply with safety procedures and safe work procedures. • Ensure site team conduct proper checks and handing over/taking over of equipment. • Responsible for Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) activities to ensure organizational and regulatory requirements are followed. • Investigate and report damage/safety/errors/faulty incident. • Conduct incident or crisis management plans to address issues with management of goods. • Plan work improvement activities and performance improvement strategies. • Assist in ongoing reviewing of records and information to ensure that work processes are followed. • Lead and manage rigger and crane operator.
- Engineering degree may apply
- Keen interest in heavy machinery
- Good command of English
- Able to perform under stress
- Team player
- Operation experience in heavy machinery
- 3-5 years in operation roles
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน Apply ผ่าน Jobthai.com - สมัครได้ด้วยตนเองที่บริษัท - Resume send in English only
Tiong Woon Thai Co.,LTD.
เลขที่ 196 หมู่ที่ 1
Ban Chang Ban Chang Rayong 21130
Tel. : 038-941-920
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-941-921
Ban Chang Ban Chang Rayong
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.