Sep 14, 2020
Chief HRD Officer
Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani
1.Develop and implement the training and development process for employees.This includes the process of training needs analysis, program design,program implementation,evaluation and record. 2. Design develop a standard of performance management system ( OKRs & Competency)to ensure consistency in performance and productivity. 3. perform other duties as required.
- Master degree in HRM /HRD filed or any field related
- Minimum 10 years of direct experience in HRD/HRM Function
- Experience in OKRs & Competency will be advance
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good analytical & presentation skill.project management skill.
- Communicable in English and computer skill literacy
- knowledge in RBA system,labour laws and other concerned always/rules and regulation
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Interested candidates, please send your comprehensive resume to E-Mail
Human Resource Department
DDK (THAILAND) Ltd.
55/25 , ถ.พหลโยธิน Navanakorn Industrial Estate
Khlong Nueng Khlong Luang Pathum Thani 12120
Tel. : 02-529-1428-31 ext. 2106,1104
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-529-1427, 02-529-2160
Website : http://www.ddk.co.th
Khlong Nueng Khlong Luang Pathum Thani
- Online map
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.