Mar 8, 2021
R&D Electronic Engineer,Mechanical Engineer ( Petchaburi Plant)
Khao Yoi, Phetchaburi
18,000 - 20,000++
• Track the printing samples process • Look over the artwork's printing quality • Maintain BOM system and engineering documents Participate in prototype build and solve problems • Participate in tooling trial and parts fitting • Maintain Engineering document (BOM, ECO/MCR) • New HP light touch model development • New material & new supplier qualification • Participate in prototype build and solve problems • Support to complete components qualification & approval • Maintain engineering document BOM, ECO etc.
- Artwork & packaing material first article samples check. And FFGI support
- New light touch models development New material & New supplier qualification
- The Electronics Engineer will work on printer for design review, build support,
- Good command of both spoken & written English (Toeic 400 Up)
- Mechanical Engineering , Electronics Engineering Bachelor's Degree
- Male & Female Age 24 - 35 Year
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน JobThai - ส่งใบสมัครทาง E-mail - สมัครได้ด้วยตนเองที่บริษัทฯ
Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.calcomp.co.th
Sa Phang Khao Yoi Phetchaburi
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company