Jan 25, 2022
Phan Thong, Chon Buri
English applications only.
Job Description of Quality Manager: Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications. Be responsible for ISO9001, ISO14001, OSHA-18000 and IATF 16949’s qualification. Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are satisfied; handling customer’s system audit and process audit. Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers. Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards. Finding the ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency. Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues. Setting up and control documentation procedures. Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports. Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement. Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business. Manage the measurement room to ensure that the measurement package report is timely and accurate. Monitor all operations that affect quality. Participate as a member of a Project Team and/or Cross-Functional team as required. Perform other related duties as required by general manager. Job Description of Quality Engineer: 1. The QA Engineer will be the point of contact for metrology designs and best practices with customers. 2. Develop programs, measuring procedures for Part Approval with project team. 3. Responsible for preparation of Sample Approval Report and First Off sample approval. 4. Management of measuring and testing equipment 5. Responsible for in-house calibration of conventional equipment and conduct external calibration. 6. Serve as the technical authority, trainer, and mentor on the use of measuring and gauging systems. 7. Perform other related duties as required by manager.
- QA Manager Age 35 years old up/ QA Engineer Age 25 years old up
- Bachelor degree in Engineering of Mechanical, Manufacturing/Plastics (Processing) or related field
- Have background in injection molding with 5 - 10 years of experience.(can be less for QA Engineer)
- Sound Knowledge of ISO-9000/TS-1694/OSHA-18000.
- Having Knowledge with quality management tool such as SPC, MSA, FEMA, PPAP, APQP
- Strong leadership skills, management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Knowledge with quality analysis tool such as Pareto chart, fish bone, PDCA, 6-Sigma (DMAIC), 8D report.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Good communication in English and Computer literacy
- Color Blind Test must be passed
- Able to read and understand the drawing
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
-สมัครด้วยตนเอง -ส่งใบสมัครผ่านทาง Apply Now ของ Jobthai -ส่งใบสมัครมาที่ E-Mail
Tontec Precision Tooling (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-199-694
Website : http://www.tontec.com
Map Pong Phan Thong Chon Buri
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company