Thai Rayon Public Company Limited (TRC) was incorporated on 13th February 1974 to produce Viscose Staple Fibre (VSF). The commercial operation began on 14th September 1976 with an annual capacity of 9,000 TPA of VSF. With regular expansions, TRC present capacity stands at 151,000 TPA which is 17 times its original capacity. TRC also has capacity to produce 126,000 TPA of Anhydrous Sodium Sulphate, a by-product.
TRC VSF factory is located on the banks of Chao Praya River in Angthong province and its new gas based CS2 Plant is located at SIL Industrial Estate in Saraburi province.
Our products under brand of Birla Cellulos have various applications in apparel, home textiles, dress material, knitwear, wipes, personal hygiene and medical usages.
TRC also produces Anhydrous Sodium Sulphate, a by-product, which is widely used by detergent, pulp, glass, leather and textile industries
More than 77% of Thai Rayon’s VSF throughput is directly exported to more than 30 countries worldwide. VSF from Thairayon is marketed under the Birla Cellulose brand, and meets the stringent quality expectations of customers in the USA, China, Europe, Turkey, Canada, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and the Middle East.
- Cost of living 5,100 baht / month
- Annual increment 6-9% / year
- Incentive allowance
- Annual diligence 8,000-9,000 baht / year.
- Medical cover staff and family
- Provident Fund
- Support weddings, ordinate, funerals
- No interest loan
- Savings cooperative
- Uniform, Safety shoes and PPE
- Shuttle Bus
- Annual physical examination
- Tourist activities New Year Sports
- Training and Opportunity to study abroad, etc.
THAI RAYON PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
36 หมู่ 2
Pho Sa Mueang Ang Thong Ang Thong 14000
โทรศัพท์: 035-611-227-30 ต่อ 5548
- สามารถเดินทางโดยรถตู้โดยสาร กรุงเทพฯ-อ่างทอง สาย 15 จากสถานีขนส่งหมอชิต หรือรังสิต(ท่ารถตู้ต่างจังหวัด)