Oct 23, 2020
Wang Saphung, Loei
• Prepare payment voucher, cheque, receipt voucher, bank deposits and maintain up-to-date billing system • Credit control (Collection/ Payment) • Review All transactions & reconciliation; AR, AP & Cash Flow • Facilitate monthly, quarterly and year-end close activities in a timely manner and accurately basis. • Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP, Group policies, Local Accounting Standards and Local Tax & Legal requirements. • Prepare Tax report (VAT PP30, PP36), WHT report (PND3, PND53, PND54) • Liaise with external and internal auditors, vendors, customers and banks • Maintain proper documentation and procedure of receivables/payable
- Minimum 2 years working experience, including working knowledge of AP, AR, Inventory & GL processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Strong analytical ability, independent, hands on and detailed in work
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and business communications skill
- Good team player with ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills in a dynamic and matrix organization
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Thai Accounting Standard, and Tax law
- Active, high responsible with ability to work under pressure
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
บริษัท น้ำตาลมิตรผล จำกัด
2 อาคารเพลินจิตเซ็นเตอร์ ชั้น 3 ถ.สุขุมวิท
Khlong Toei Khlong Toei Bangkok 10110
Tel. : 02-794-1000
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.mitrphol.com
Khok Kha Min Wang Saphung Loei
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company